2410 Rose St
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn Services
Friendly people. Lawn Has never looked better!
2.Fusco's Property Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceSod & Sodding Service
We have hired this company 2 years in a row to upgrade our property's curbside appeal and value. Ryan and his crew have proved their professionalism and creativity with each job. We have a few more la
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.DLC Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping
24350 Joy Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Commercial and Residential, Complete Landscaping, Snow Removal, Gutter Cleaning
5.Bell's Landscape Services Inc
28401 Haas Rd
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnHorticulture Products & Services
*Landscape Lighting *Hardscapes *Water Features *Irrigation Systems Installation and Maintenance *Residential and Commercial *New Construction and Renovations *Custom Decks *Spa and Hot Tub Enclosures
6.Bostic's Lawn & Landscaping Inc
22359 Pennsylvania Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Premier Lawn, Snow & Landscaping Services Located in the Downriver Area.
7.JQLS Lawn & Landscape
15761 Harrison Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Contractors
What a great company. They installed a brick paver patio, new sod, and planted a few trees for me when I purchased my new home. The quality was outstanding, and John and the workers were really nice
Local Lawn Maintenance
yp.areaguides.net Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.