Complete Alarms Inc
633 Sebastian Blvd, Sebastian, FL, 32958
1.Detect Alert Cable and Wireless Alarm Center
18 W Fee Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsSound Systems & EquipmentMedical Alarms
We hired Detect Alert to replace a security system wire that had broken (not originally installed by them). Though the technician was able to replace the wire, he messed with our keypad and messed up
2.Florida Door Control
658 Washburn Rd
Door Operating DevicesGates & AccessoriesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringMunicipal Supplies
Great company to deal with
3.Surveillance Solutions Inc
Consumer ElectronicsStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersVideo Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
STOP CRIME SHOOT A THIEF with VIDEO SURVEILLANCE Video Security Access Controls Driveway Bells Perimeter Alarms Central Vaccum Audio & Video Network Cabling Wireless Mesh Networks IP MegaPixel Cameras
4.Complete Alarms Inc
633 Sebastian Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsAccess Control SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Founded in 1992, Complete Electric is an electrical contracting company that serves chain restaurants, schools, hospitals and hotels. The company has worked on several design/build projects. It estima
Security Control Systems & MonitoringCommunications ServicesComputer Cable & Wire InstallationTelecommunications Services
We truly appreciate the knowledge, service and professionalism that Rohan demonstrates in any project and/or work he does. It makes our lives a lot easier and hastle free. Anyone that uses his servic
6.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Protect Your Home
Serving the Melbourne area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.