Dave's Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
Melbourne, FL, 32935
1.Dave's Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsPiping Contractors
For 19 years, family-owned and -operated Daves Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, Inc. has provided professional and honest plumbing repair and installation services at competitive rates for residents of Melb
2.Doug Hambel's Plumbing Inc
4190 Dow Rd
PlumbersBathroom RemodelingWater HeatersHome Improvements
Doug Hambel's Plumbing offers a range of construction, remodeling and repair services. It staffs plumbers and works in association with building contractors, realtors, and private residences and busin
820 E Seminole Ave
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Our team of Plumbing professionals are fully licensed and ready to tackle anything from your smallest problem to your largest project. We dispatch technicians to all over Brevard County including Vier
4.BA Hamilton Plumbing
2540 Lake Crest Blvd
PlumbersWater HeatersSmall Appliance RepairBuilding Construction Consultants
Visit our website
Tankless Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, House Re Pipes, Garbage Disposals, Family Owned and Operated, Owner on all Jobs, Trusted Plumber
5.Tucker's Cut Rate Plumbing
2915 S Harbor City Blvd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenancePlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
I needed my own hot water heater installed. I was told it would be at a routine service call rate. I was charged $350 for less than one hour of labor and no parts! Stay away from this company.
6.Aladdins Magic Inc
370 Stan Dr
PlumbersMoving Services-Labor & MaterialsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Absolutely the worst. Will cause expensive problem if one does not exist.
175 Sunset Dr
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
www.eastcoastplumbingbrevard.net Your Local Trusted Plumbing Pros.Save On Repairs & More. Call Us.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?