Palsis Gary M DMD
2194 Highway A1a, Indian Harbour Beach, FL, 32937
1.DiPasquale, Anthony DMD
115 Capron Trl
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr. 'Tony' Dipasquale was my dentist for over 10 years. Recent problems have caused me to withdraw my recommendation for him. I have suffered through two failed root canals that he had to refer out. F
2.Agarwal Vijay DDS DR
2330 N Wickham Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Implant, Dentistry of Florida- Clark F. Brown
2113 Sarno Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Leong, Richard W Jr DDS PA
400 S Babcock St
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryEndodontists
Dr. Leong Has Been Performing Implant Surgeries Since 1975. He Has Been Teaching Implant Dentistry Since 1982. All Phases Of Dentistry Done By One Dentist. Gum Treatments, White Filings, Crowns And Br
5.Cedric Chenet DDS PA
7331 Office Park Pl
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
hese days, finding a dentist who offers both traditional service values and the latest techniques is no easy task. Since 1982, Dr. Chenet has devoted his entire career to finding that balance. At our
249 Palm Bay Rd NE
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
7.Kim, King DMD
1325 Pine St
Cosmetic ServicesDentistsImplant DentistrySkin Care
2180 N Courtenay Pkwy, Merritt Island, FL, 32953
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future