131 Tomahawk Dr Suite 1, Indian Harbour Beach, FL, 32937
1.Grand Electric/ Bob's Electric Inc.
109 Nelson Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We were Voted Best in Brevard in 2014, 2015 and 2016.Call today for an appointment. We provided quality service for an affordable price
2.Grand Electric / Bob's Electric
109 Nelson Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Great company to do business with. No service charge; they charge by the hour and their technicians hustle! Very professional and competent. I told them what I wanted and they did it promptly and effi
3.Gault Electric LLC
715G North Dr
ElectriciansLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesElectric GeneratorsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Called Gault Electric at 10pm regarding a partial power outage issue. Jeff Gault called right back and provided expert advice including his diagnosis and told me to call FPL at a special number and t
4.Admic Electric Inc
435 Stan Dr
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies
We are a full-service electrical contracting firm providing quality service to residential, industrial, and commercial clients in Central Florida. From remodeling to new construction, from a small add
5.Russell Electric Inc.
2287 Woodlawn Cir
ElectriciansBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors
6.All Pro Electric
ElectriciansLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesGeneratorsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
2638 S Harbor City Blvd
Call A Pro
Serving the Melbourne area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.