Raymond, Rohrbach & Hohman
4322 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Barberton, OH, 44203
1.Dennis A. Gaishauser DDS, Inc.
4087 Medina Rd Ste 100
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
2.Robert Eugene Geary, DDS
531 E Smith Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Geary and his staff are super! We go to Dr. Geary for tooth extractions,partials etc, Love them!
3.Refresh Dental Medina
2496 Medina Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
Had to get a root canal done at the the Medina location. Root canal went fine but the temporary crown came off in a week and it was another week till my appointment. I though no big deal. I got my per
5014 Grande Shops Ave
they will tell you one price and charge you way more. would have gone to another dentist . quoted 949.00 for a root canal . if i bought this advantage plan it would bring it down to 764.00sitting inMore Nearby Locations »
5.Eric Ray Winders, DDS
807 E Washington St Ste 120
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Been going to Dr. Winders for many years. He is great, no pain does a great job, and a great person
6.Allan J Milewski, DDS
750 E Washington St Ste D1
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Norman M Pivovar DDS
1118 N Court St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St, Barberton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future