Southern Oregon Dental Health & Hygiene Group LLC
1710 E Pine St, Central Point, OR, 97502 The dental office where its all about choice.
1.Premier Care Dental
4411 Brown Ridge Ter
PeriodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
2.Premier Care Dental
725 N 5th St
3.Premier Care Dental
590 Washington St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPeriodontists
Dr. Uffens is great...and great follow through fromHis staff!
4.Premier Care Dental Center
824 NE A St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDentistsDental Clinics
Dr. Shishkin DDS
2954 Siskiyou Blvd, Medford, OR, 97504 Known For Being Gentle.
Please try reloading the page.
I had a tooth extraction done by "Doctor" Tess Simmons. She was unable to numb me at all and then instead of admitting that she was incompetent, she continued to attempt to remove my tooth which ended up taking over 2 hours!! I felt the whole process and even though I was crying and yelling for her to stop, she continued torturing me. My daughter was waiting for me in the waiting room and she could hear me crying out in pain for the whole 2 hours I was in there. When I got home and looked in the mirror, I noticed the damage to the gums and surrounding tissues. She also damaged the two teeth that were on either side of the tooth that was removed. She was uncaring, unprofessional, lacked any empathy and was a horrible, horrible dentist!!! I do not recommend this dental office to anyone!!!!
Great patient care, professional staff and convient location. I highly recommend Dr. Logan and his staff for all your dental care needs.
The staff are friendly, convient location and easy to work with.I highly recommend Dr. Logan and his staff for all your dental care needs.
Dr. Linstrom is very good I have been a patient for 15 years now. He is very honest and as gentle as he can be when cleaning teeth.
I have been a patient of Dr. Linstrom for over a decade and recommend them to anyone in the Medford area. The staff really cares and is always making sure you are comfortable.
Needed a tooth removed and had State ins. Told them I needed additional pain relief as i had suffered from an immune disorder. Also as a red head I needed more pain relief. Asked to be anesthetized and was told i did not need it. He proceeded to rip the tooth out as I tried to scream from the pain. I thought he was ripping out the nerves from my jaw. I went in to shock after surgery. He did not get paid enough by ins. to do it correctly.
Dr. Linstrom is honest and takes pride in his work. When you have a problem, he is always there for you.
Really great Dentists, who are helpful, caring and do a great job. Really knowledgeable about all forms of treatment and care.
Drove 2 hours to see Dr Bruce Logan in Medford Oregon to find out really the only thing he wants to do is pull teeth and doesn't deal with jaw issues. Also wasn't at all pleasant, or interested in what my problem was. He walked in the door and said, "hi I don't do splints or Jaw surgery" I wasn't there for either.
I didn't have to wait long to see the doctor at John R. Linstorm. Everything had moved very quickly.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future