1.Asante Ashland Community Hospital
280 Maple St
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical LabsMammography Centers
Founded nearly 100 years ago, Ashland Community Hospital is a more than 50-bed nonprofit acute care community health care facility providing a wide range of primary care and specialty services to the
2.Asante Work Health
1505 NW Washington Blvd
HospitalsMedical CentersMedical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
3.Family Practice Group
229 W Stewart Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Family Practice Group in Medford, OR is a multi-specialty physician group providing comprehensive care for your entire family. From obstetrics and pediatrics to internal medicine and geriatrics we do
4.Medford Women's Clinic LLP
3170 State St
Physicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServiceMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
I have been going to Dr. Fuller for about a year and a half, she's done both my surgery's and is a great doctor! Helped me through everything.
5.Institute Of Diabetes And Endocrinology
221 W Stewart Ave Ste 101
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
We are proud to offer a full service clinic, research center, and a sophisticated laboratory. We diagnose and treat all disorders related to the endocrine system including diabetes, and the associated
6.Southern Oregon Ear Nose and Throat
555 Black Oak Dr
Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Southern Oregon Ear nose and Throat is Central Oregon's Premier Specialist. Our physicians specialize in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and also known as Ear, Nose and Throat ENT We provide spec
7.Valley Immediate Care
1600 Delta Waters Rd Ste 107
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
I've always been happy with the treatment I recieve when I have to come to Valley Immediate Care. Its such a great alternative to the emergency room and they're just as qualified and spend more qualit
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.