Dr. Shishkin DDS
2954 Siskiyou Blvd, Medford, OR, 97504 Known For Being Gentle.
1.Erik M. Rollem D.D.S. P.C.
1234 N Riverside Ave
Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
2.Bruce S. Logan, D.D.S..
3162 State St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant Dentistry
The staff are friendly, convient location and easy to work with.I highly recommend Dr. Logan and his staff for all your dental care needs.
3.Wu Family General Dentistry
2201 E Barnett Rd
Do Not go to these two dentists! I went for what I thought was a routine replacement of a filling that had dropped out. Dr. Kevin Wu told me the tooth was too weak to support a filling, and said I n
1759 N Riverside Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5.Linstrom Family Dental
1605 E Barnett Rd
A true private practice emphasizing a more personalized level of care. Our team makes the difference. Dr. Lindstrom is a UCLA School of Dentistry Graduate and specializes in Anxiety Free Dentistry, Op
6.Dr. Shishkin DDS
2954 Siskiyou Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Dental Vision, P.C., in Medford, OR we are known for being gentle. Along with general dentistry, we also offer cosmetic dentistry and oral sedation as well as emergency services. Dr. Shishkin accep
3617 S Pacific Hwy
DentistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Providing Full Comprehensive Family Health Care. Locations: Medford .Central Point - Medical, Dental and Mental Health Services - Obstetrics - Gynecology - Women's Health Care - Pediatric Care. La Cl¿More Nearby Locations »
Southern Oregon Dental Health & Hygiene Group LLC
1710 E Pine St, Central Point, OR, 97502 The dental office where its all about choice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future