Call A Pro
Serving the Medaryville area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
16983 Thorn Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesTelephone Equipment & SystemsLocks & Locksmiths
3.Live Oak Electric
15680 State Road 17
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome Improvements
Steve Ulery, Owner
151 E Saint Louis St
ElectriciansInspection ServiceElectrical Engineers
Warner's Electric has been providing Knox, Indiana and surrounding communities with efficient, quality service for years. Our family owned business was established in 1968. Ron Warner is always as clo
12464 Dee Dr
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Huffman Electric provides 24 hour service for all your Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural Electrical needs. We provide maintenance, repair and installation services as well as troubl
6.NIPSCO - MARSHALL
Electric CompaniesGas Companies
At NIPSCO, we are proud to provide Northern Indiana with safe and reliable gas service. It is our goal to not only meet your needs, but also exceed them by offering products, services and ways to help
7.McCormick Electrical Services Inc
606 W Center St
Welcome to ME Services! At ME Services Inc., we know how important good service is to our customers. We are constantly upgrading the way we do business so that we are able to offer you the best servic
Serving the Medaryville area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.