A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Royal View Retirement Community
9100 Buchanan Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
2.Metron of Big Rapids
725 Fuller Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
Metron of Big Rapids is a skilled nursing facility that provides health care and medication management services. Located in Big Rapids, Mich., the agency offers services through licensed and registere
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
4.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A friend is in one. I am trying to find her.
5.Great Lakes Caring Home Health & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesHospicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Very good health care for Richard Begley. Needs same one to help with cleaning an cooking for Richard Begley
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer's and other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs and life
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.