1.Mosey James A
7035 Mechanicsville Tpke
2.Mosey, James A, DDS
12712 Jefferson Davis Hwy
3.Mosey, James A, DDS
1612 Huguenot Rd
4.Mosey, James A, DDS
6510 Harbour View Ct
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Mosey, James A, DDS
2625 Anderson Hwy
6.James A Mosey, DDS - Mosey James A DDS
4710 Puddledock Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future