Dental Health of Silver Springs
11 Flowers Dr, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050
1.Dental Health of Silver Springs
11 Flowers Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Dennis Red, M.S., D.M.D., is a Mechanicsburg native who opened the dental practice in 1984. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, where he also spent nine years
6416 Carlisle Pike
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
They always make me feel as comfortable as possible and work within my budget and schedule. I have been to many different dental offices since my mother worked in the industry and this is the most comMore Nearby Locations »
3.Central PA Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, LLC.
220 Cumberland Pkwy
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Harry P. Meyers, DDS, FICD, is the founder of Central PA Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons LLC. From our office in Mechanicsburg, PA, we have served the greater Harrisburg area for more than 40 years.. Dr
4.Mechanicsburg Dental Associates
500 Gettysburg Pike
Mechanicsburg Dental Associates, LLC offer comprehensive dental care in a relaxed and friendly environment. Dr. Brian Keane, D.D.S. and Dr. David C. McNeal, D.M.D. have been practicing dentistry for o
5.Reedy Christian M. DDS
220 Cumberland Pkwy
Christian Reedy, DDS has been practicing dentistry in Mechanicsburg, PA since 1998. Dr. Reedy provides you with the finest quality of dental care in a relaxed environment where you will always come fi
6.Pristine Smiles Family Dentistry
219 E Main St
Nandhini Bogavelli, MS, DMD Dr. Nandhini Bogavelli graduated from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2010. Before attending dental school, she completed her MS program in biomedica
7.Kearns & Ashby DDS PC
4836 E Trindle Rd
Welcome to the pediatric dental office of Kearns & Ashby where we are proud to serve PA children with the highest quality dental service available. We will treat your child like one of our own. Our of
Advara Dental & Dentures
4640 High Pointe Blvd Ste 72, Harrisburg, PA, 17111
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future