1.Shapira Shmuel DR Phys
595 Main St E
2.Meadville Medical Clinic
117 Highway 556
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Family Health Care Clinic
445 Main St E
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
4.Southwest Mississippi Ear Nose & Throat Clinic PA
405 Marion Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
If it was possible to rate Dr. Austin and his staff higher than 5 stars I would do it. While visiting McComb for business I developed a case of Asthmatic Bronchitis starting on Monday. I unsuccessful
5.American Family PlanningServing the Meadville, MS area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
6.Summit Family Medicine & Express Care
804 Robb St
7.Brookhaven OB-GYN Clinic
1012 D A Biglane Dr
Infertility CounselingMedical ClinicsCounseling ServicesClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.