Serving the Mcpherson area.
1.Randa's Construction LLC
1673 Navajo Rd
General ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
New Residential, Commercial & Remodeling * Room Additions * Garages * Sunrooms * Decks * Basement Additions & Remodeling
2.Ace Plumbing & Heating Co
800 W 1st St
Home ImprovementsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesFurnaces-Heating
938 Corey Rd
PlumbersWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServiceWater HeatersGarbage Disposals
WE ARE A LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PLUMBING COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN REPAIRS, REMODEL AND NEW CONSTRUCTION. WE BRING IN OVER 30 YEARS OF PLUMBING EXPERICIENCE BY OUR LICENSE
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
The plumbers that never sleep! We get out of bed and come to your rescue. Hutchinson s full service plumbing company for residential and commercial services. We also specialize in affordable and beaut
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Mcpherson area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.