Serving the Mcpherson area.
1.TTI Electrical Services
507 S Hickory St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
Tom came and installed some can lights for us and did a few odds and ends. He was flexible in helping us decide where to put them and installing more than initially thought. The lights are great and
2.Johnson Electric Contracting
1482 Navajo Rd
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance Service
3.TTI Electrical Services
507 S Hickory St
4.Ace Plumbing & Heating Co
800 W 1st St
Home ImprovementsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
5.Smith Electric Inc
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceComputer Cable & Wire Installation
Visit our website
I had Smith Electric come out to install 4 recessed can lights and a ceiling box in my kitchen ceiling. They did a great job. They were on time and cleaned up after the job. I was very happy with thei
6.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
7.Local Electrical Contractor
quick and friendly electrician had my problem diagnosed and fixed within 2 hours. Will use agian
Smith Electric Inc
PO Box 2254, Hutchinson, KS, 67504
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.