Serving the Mcminnville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
2400 NE Highway 99w
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.McMinnville Denture Center
145 NE 3rd St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Labs
Local Mcminville Business that believes in getting it right the first time....and keeping my clients with a big smile. We here at The Mcminnville Denture Center aim to please and pride ourselves in th
3.Evans Street Dental
704 NE Evans St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant Dentistry
I've had many dental procedures in my life,including jaw reconstruction years ago.I know and understand pain...I've been to Evans St Dental in McMinnville,wnere Dr Shane Ellsworth practices,and for on
4.Jon Stout Denturist
145 NE 3rd St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
McMinnville Denture Center is a full service denture clinic which has been serving the community for 33 Years. Jonathan Stout, our Licenced Denturist and his staff provide a full range of services inc
5.Ingrid Viljak DDS
819 NE Baker St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
At Ingrid Viljak DDS, our professional staff will help you feel welcome and comfortable as we strive to create custom solutions for your dental needs. Each case is taken individually and we listen to
6.All About Smiles
641 NE Highway 99w
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2080 NE Highway 99w
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.