Celina Family Dentistry
Serving the Mckinney area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Celina, TX.
1720 N Central Expy Ste 130
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
I was greeted with a friendly smile by the receptionists and all staff members involved in my visit offered exceptional customer service. The dental staff took time to explain the details of my treatm
1739 N Central Expy Suite 100
The doctor does excellent work at this office. The staff is very courteous and extremely knowledgeable. They always do great work.
3.Dossett Dental McKinney
4550 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 107
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6959 Arapaho Rd. at Hillcrest Village in Dallas: Oral exam, x-rays, and in-house Zoom! whitening sessions
Very pleasing and helpful. I plan to continue using Dossett Dental. Everyone is very cheerful and pleasant to all patients.Mark L.
1550 S Custer Rd Ste 100
Dental HygienistsDentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceDental Clinics
So Dr. Thompson took over my old dentist's practice about 2ish years ago. I was really nervous about the transition, but the deal was sealed after my first visit. He was sooo nice and just sat and a
6850 Tpc Dr Ste 106
This office is truly spectacular. Dr. Hubbard is so kind, patient, and makes you feel very comfortable even if you have a fear of going to the dentist. His staff are friendly, professional, and are al
4150 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 300
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Cleaning, X-Ray, Exam, and Oral Cancer Screening
I called and scheduled my first appointment with them. I was highly impressed with the whole experience. On the day of my appointment, I met the doctor and the staff. Everyone was so friendly and not
8910 State Highway 121 Ste 210
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The entire staff has made me feel cared for. They all took the time to discuss a specific concern I had. I felt like my concerns had been heard and were addressed in a very professional manner.
Serving the Mckinney area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future