1.Tri-State Mobile X-Ray Inc
4684 Clairton Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical Imaging ServicesMedical Equipment & Supplies
665 Rodi Rd Ste 11
AudiologistsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesHearing Aids-Parts & RepairingMedical Clinics
331 Shaw Ave
4.Partial Hospital Program
325 5th Ave
1500 5th Ave
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
6.Primary Care Health Services
627 Lysle Blvd Ste 1
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Mckeesport Family Health Center
627 Lysle Blvd
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.