Marietta Auto Salvage
317 Freys Gin Rd SE, Marietta, GA, 30067
1.McDonagh Discount Tire
65 Willow Ln
Excellent customer service! Great prices, insurance options, financing, waiting area, staff...... They really aim to please and take CARE of their customers. Their staff is super friendly and take
2.Discount Tire Company
65 Willow Ln
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
I went in to get my tires checked and to get some air put in them, I was greeted immediately with a smile. I also wanted to get a quote on a set of new tires and the staff tended to me immediately. Th
1420 Hudson Bridge Rd
I hit a pothole on the freeway two days ago while on my way to work...it was 7:15 in the morning. My tire was almost flat and I did not have my cell phone. I waited until they opened, these guys had a
4.Grafos Discount Tires
2600 Forest Pkwy
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
5.Super Discount Tires
560 Flint River Rd
Used Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Destiny Discount Tire
2905 N Expressway
1665 Highway 138 SE
They stuck to their price given over the phone even though they upgraded my tires because of their stock. Also found a SAFTY issue with the wheels I had bought the last retiring I had done the last ti
www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.