Metro Dental/The Denture Place
175 Decatur Rd, Mcdonough, GA, 30253 More Info
1430 Highway 20 W
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
It was financed through their finance co. and was charged double the amount 1,000. to much. aspen says finance co. should fix it, Finance co. says they are waiting on aspen. Hopefully some one fixeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Metro Dental/The Denture Place
175 Decatur Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsClinics
3.The Denture Place
175 Decatur Rd
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Free Consultations & Free Price Comparison
Received an attitude from the receptionist Alana when asking about procedures. when I asked her how long she had worked there she basically told me "none of my business". When I came in the door she
4.Scott A Brown
2093 Jonesboro Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
5.John E Chaney DDS
2330 STE 300 Patrick Henry Pkwy
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Since 1997, Dr. Chaney has been working with patients to provide the best dental care for patients in the McDonough area. Dr. Chaneys experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for his pa
6.Dentistry For Children
1409 Highway 20 W
Dr. Charles Coulter Dr. Charlie - Dr. Brad Roehl -- Dentistry for Children is committed to providing the highest quality of care for each and every patient we serve. Our reputation has been forged on
7.Smith, Paul A DMD
909 Eagles Landing Pkwy
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Smith for almost 20 years and would never go anywhere else. Our three children have also have been under his superb care for their whole lives. He's seen th
Arrue, J M DMD
1317 Milstead Ave NE, Conyers, GA, 30012
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future