1.Reliable Auto Service
1046 Highway 98 E
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTowing
We offer quality tires, professional general automotive repair services, and tested used car sales.
2.Reliable Auto ServicesServing the Mccomb, MS area
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTowing
You guys are the best! My son was there and he was over 1000 miles from home I just want to say thank you for going that extra mile and taking such good care of him.If I am ever down that way I will s
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.