Call A Pro
Serving the Mcchord Afb area.
1.Pop-A-Lock Locksmith Seattle
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAutomotive Roadside ServiceSafes & Vaults
Pop-A-Lock Locksmith Seattle is the only nationally franchised, full-service locksmith company in the Seattle area. We service all of King County and we're open 24 hours a day. Pop-A-Lock is also a co
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
9393 Lakeview Ave SW
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomobile Transporters
10% off Towing and Road Services
We have been proudly serving the Towing, Transport and Recovery needs of Lakewood, Tacoma, and Western Washington since 1968. No matter what services you require, towing, recovery, or a cross-country
5.American Locksmith Service Pierce County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.Advance Lock & Key
10113 213th St E
Locks & LocksmithsAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Welcome to Advance Lock & Key! We have gladly served the Pierce County since 1981. We are a full locksmith business. We provide services to residential and commercial customers from Puyallup to Mt. Ra
7.Mikal The Locksmith
9216 Randall Dr NW Apt 1
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Tacoma, Gig Harbor, and surrounding communities with fast, friendly, professional, and effective services for over 30 years! Competitive rates and products for your residential, commercial
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Mcchord Afb area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.