1.Disabled American VeteransServing the Mcallen, TX area
Veterans & Military OrganizationsCharitiesCommunity OrganizationsEstate Planning Attorneys
I attempted to see the V.A. for my Military service injuries, so I could be rated, I was told it was a 4 month waiting list to see someone. I contacted Disabled American Veterans and recieved all the
2.Navy Federal Credit UnionServing the Mcallen, TX area
Veterans & Military OrganizationsBanksFinancial ServicesLoans
They are professional, friendly, and compassionate. The downside is the closest branch or usable ATM is in Sierra Vista. That's a long drive from Green Valley. But we have banked with them for almost
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.