Leonard Michael M MD
404 Lindberg Ave, Mcallen, TX, 78501
1.Family Day & Night Clinic
801 E Nolana Ave Ste 9
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Industrial Medicine
5500 N McColl Rd Unit 9 159
Physicians & Surgeons
Visit our website
McAllen Doctors Center 1801 S. 5th St., Suite 120 McAllen, TX 78503 956-687-7151 Medical Tower at Renaissance 2821 Michaelangelo Dr., Suite 101 Edinburg, TX 78539 956-383-3360 Medical Art Building 131
3.Leonard Michael M MD
404 Lindberg Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentRehabilitation ServicesPain Management
Visit our website
Do you have any of the Following Symptoms? -Back pain -Headache -Muscle Pain -Hip Pain -Arm or Leg Pain -Numbness or Tingling -Burning Pain -Problem Sitting -Other Joint Pain -Difficulty Walking -Weak
4.Bay Luis P. MD
1401 E Ridge Rd. Suite C
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Montanez, Guillermo L MD FACOG
1200 E Savannah Ave Suite 18
Physicians & SurgeonsBirth Control Information & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
*Most Insurance And Most Major Credit Cards Accepted
6.Ashley Pediatrics Day & Night Clinic
801 E Nolana Ave Ste 13
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinics
Perfect app! I recommend to all!
7.Women's Clinic of South Texas
3001 N 23rd St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Physicians in Mcallen
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in McallenTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.