1.J Antonio Sanchez De Ovando DDS
500 Wichita Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Dr. Miguel Angel Sanchez, MD
612 W Nolana Ave Ste 330
Physicians & Surgeons, Pathology
3.Sanchez, Elisa G, MD
2503 Buddy Owens Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.De Sanchez Salon & Day Spa
1308 N 15th St
Beauty SalonsSkin CareHair BraidingDay Spas
I can only speak for the De Sanchez facials. My mother and I both had the Organic facial for $80 each. The entire process lasted 20 minutes at best. The ladies who performed them seemed very rushed. T
5.Sanchez & Sanchez Property Investments
Commercial Real EstateReal Estate Consultants
Custom Built Homes for your family, by ours.
6.Sanchez, Mayra Aydee
813 N Main St
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
7.Law Office of Chris Sanchez
104 S 23rd St
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DoctorTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.