Leonard Michael M MD
404 Lindberg Ave, Mcallen, TX, 78501
3100 Buddy Owens Ave
2104 W Nolana Ave
3.Miss Daisy Home Care
5517 N Ware Rd
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home Services
4.Daisys Flower and Gift Shop
2624 Pecan Blvd
Awesome customer service & really fresh floral, bouquets, flower arrangements. Excelente trabajo siempre atienden bien al cliente y Flores frescas!
5.Daisy's Beauty Supply
900 N 10th St
Barbers Equipment & SuppliesBeauty Salons-Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBeauty Salon Equipment & SuppliesBeauty Supplies & Equipment
913 Miller Ave
7.Daisy's Cafe II
2517 N Texas Blvd
Family Day & Night Clinic
801 E Nolana Ave Ste 9, McAllen, TX, 78504
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future