2210 Peaceable Rd, Mcalester, OK, 74501
2210 Peaceable Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Free Allignment Check with Purchase of ANY Four Tire+2more
Has the best customer service ever!
2.Jim's Tire & Brake Inc
1700 S George Nigh Expy
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Service is always fast, salesmen are very knowledgable and the entire staff is very friendly!
3.Discount Wheel & Tire
616 S George Nigh Expy
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Discount Wheel & Tire has serviced the automotive repair, tire, and wheel needs of customers since 1983.
4.Red Horse Tire
110 S 6th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
5.T & B Tire & Automotive
1750 E Carl Albert Pkwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
432 S George Nigh Expy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
7.T & B Tire & Automotive Shop
1803 E College Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
Sam always gives you the best deal .................................................................
Free 3 Credit Scores
www.freescorefinder.com View Your 3 Bureau Credit Scores.See Your Scores Instantly! w/ Trial
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.