2210 Peaceable Rd, Mcalester, OK, 74501
1.T & B Tire & Automotive Shop
1803 E College Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Sam always gives you the best deal .................................................................
2.Lee's Tire Shop
913 N 1st St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.Smith Auto Tire and Repair Shop
303 S Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceUsed Tire DealersTire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment
WE HAVE USED TIRES AND DO MOST MAJOR MECHANICAL REPAIRS AND A/C SYSTEMS
4.The Tire Shop
212 2nd St
5.Jim's Tire & Brake Inc
1700 S George Nigh Expy
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Service is always fast, salesmen are very knowledgable and the entire staff is very friendly!
2210 Peaceable Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Free Allignment Check with Purchase of ANY Four Tire+2more
Has the best customer service ever!
7.Jet Tire Service
2605 N Main St
Brake RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Dealers
Please Contact Us for More Information
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.