Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Mc Intosh area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
1.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing CenterServing the Mc Intosh, AL area
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
2.Le-vel / Thrive
9490 Aubrey Ln
Reducing & Weight ControlMental Health ServicesPain ManagementSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
112 Industrial Pkwy
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage TherapistsClinicsPain Management
Saraland Chiropractic provides chiropractic care in Saraland, AL and surrounding areas of North Mobile, AL. We have a courteous, caring staff along with modern facilities and equipment to better serve
4.Laser Spine InstituteServing the Mc Intosh, AL area
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser SurgeryPain Management
GOOD DAY, THE COMMENTS AND REVIEWS ON THIS SITE HAS HELPED ME TO DODGE A BULLET, I NOW KNOW THAT THIS LASER SPINE INSTITUTE IS JUST A SCAM FOR MONEY. I CALLED ABOUT MY BACK PAIN AND ALL THE PERSON THA
5.Laser Spine InstituteServing the Mc Intosh, AL area
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementSurgery CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsBack Care Products & Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.