A Place For Mom
Serving the Mayville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Luther Memorial Home
750 Main St E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
Located in Mayville, N.D., Luther Memorial Home is a religious, nonmedical, health care institution providing services to senior citizens in North Dakota. Founded in 1957, it is a nonprofit corporatio
2.Hospice-The Red River Valley
50 Main St E
HospicesHome Health Services
212 S 4th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
There's no place like home. If we can't help you, we'll find someone who can. Free in-home consultation. Personal care, companionship, errands, homemaking/housekeeping. Emergency response system, resp
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
5.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying
7.Hatton Prairie Village
950 Dakota Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.