Fleet Electrical Services Inc.
202 Rainbow Dr, Cabot, AR, 72023
5511 A St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We guarantee: promptness. Cleanliness. Drug & alcohol free electricians. Courteous service. Skilled professionals. NO surprising chargesMore Nearby Locations »
Visit our website
Kyle Electric Services is an Electrical Contracting Company (TECL 26906) headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas serving clients Austin and surrounding areas. Established in 1997, Kyle Electric continues t
3.Elite Electric & Controls
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
*Professional Contractor Service 'Professional Electric Service
4.Fleet Electrical Services Inc.
202 Rainbow Dr
I wanted to have can lights put in my living room and dining room. They can out and did the job in just a couple hours. After calling around, I found that the price was fair and was cheaper than most
ElectriciansElectrical EngineersElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Tri-City Electric is a family owned business, opened since 2007. Our electricians are state licensed and receive ongoing training to provide you with an exceptional end-result product. We are ready to
7701 Soto Ln
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Added 220 to my house. The work was fast, efficient and the cost was reasonable. What else can I say? Satisfied Customer!!!!!!!!
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Maintenance Service
Simpson Electric Co Inc
Little Rock, AR, 72206
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.