Tara Scallion DDS/Landmark Dental
3401 Atwood Rd Ste D, Little Rock, AR, 72206
1.Eiler Family Dentistry
13240 Crystal Hill Rd
This dentist is wonderful. I have moved a lot, and I have been to a lot of dentists, but this is by far the best. I always have cavities and they know how to properly numb my mouth. Its quick, easy, a
2.Little Rock Family Dental Care
4220 N Rodney Parham Rd Ste 200
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have been going to this dentist office since I was a kid. All of the dentists have been great and are extremely nice. The staff is beyond patient and friendly. I have recommended several friends and
3.Drake Hawkins & David Rainwater DDS
12921 Cantrell Rd Ste 301
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Dr. Hawkins is spectacular! I have been a patient of Dr. Hawkins for several years now and I truly could not ask for a better dentist. The entire staff is an amazing group of professionals. They are w
4.Richard H Lewis, DMD
1701 Club Manor Dr Ste 4
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Doctor Lewis is thorough, reasonably priced and friendly!
5.Cantrell Family Dental
8116 Cantrell Rd Ste C
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Kitchens' Pediatric Dentistry
14114 Taylor Loop Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
My 4yr8mo old just got a crown replaced, in-office under general anesthesia. We weren't sure it would would work out since she's so young, but it's better for her health than being put under. Even tho
7.North Shore Family Dental Care
7525 Young Rd
North Little Rock,AR
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
New Patient Exam, Cleaning & X-rays for $99
I cannot even express how thankful I am to Dr. Brett DeCoursey and his amazing staff. I had a very scary dental emergency. I was recommended to contact him, although it was after hours on the weekend.
Serving the Maumelle area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future