Fulton County Locksmith
716 S Shoop Ave, Wauseon, OH, 43567
1.Horn Key & Lock
701 Conant St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Trusted locksmith in Northwest Ohio for 30 years, from Monroe, Michigan to Maumee, Ohio, Horn Lock and Key is a full-service locksmith dedicated to getting you in, secured or on your way! Get copies o
2.Rapid Locksmith Solutions
1713 Roycroft Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceKeysAutomotive Roadside Service
10% Off Deal!
Awesome experience. Locked my keys out late at night quick response and service very affordable. I would recommend rapid to everyone!
1214 Jefferson Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
McElheney Locksmiths is associated with the following industry(s): Repair Services, Locksmith Shop, Security Systems Services, Burglar Alarm Maintenance And Monitoring. Brands, Products and Services o
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Is it weird I almost want to get locked out again so I can call Lockbusters? Yeah, my experience was that great. After coming home at 2am beers may or may not have been involved, I soon realized that
5.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Opened side door of garage and made new keys. Accidentally locked my garage door and then realized I had no keys. Joe came out immediately and got in the side door and re-keyed. He also helped fix the
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith because of the reviews that was listed online and they couldn't have been more on point. He was on schedule and very professional. I would definitely refer this compa
Rapid Locksmith Solutions
1713 Roycroft Rd, Holland, OH, 43528
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.