1.Schoen, Stephen P DDS
10 Enterprise Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Implant Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, Removable Prosthetics, Gentle Dental Care, Dental Prophylaxis.
2.Wood Creek Dental
2101 Pelham Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
Wood Creek Dental, PA began as a small dental practice almost three decades ago, headed by Dale E. Hunt, DDS. Since development, we have outgrown three offices and are currently serving the Upstate of
1118 Woodruff Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Simpsonville Dental Associates
315 W Georgia Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
5.Pelham Links Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
3369 Pelham Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Pelham Links Family & Cosmetic Dentistry Greenville & Simpsonville Mission Statement With God and Integrity as our foundation, our goal is to provide the highest degree of dental care and service exce
6.Greenville Familly Dentistry
920 S Batesville Rd
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
Check Out Our Facebook For Special Offers And Discounts Updated Monthly!+2more
Our Mission is to deliver quality dentistry in an understanding and compassionate atmosphere. We strive to bring oral wellness to each patient and their family through prevention, education and treatm
7.Pelham Oaks Dental
1412 Pelham Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
As usual, the staff at Pelham Oaks are terrific! Today was a cleaning and Cory did a fantastic job like she always does. It's a pleasure going to Pelham Oaks. My experiences have always been great. I
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.