1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Ehu Kai Tree Preservation
1573 N Alaniu Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Po Box 1107
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Maui Mowers is one of the premier lawn maintenance companies in Maui, Hawaii. Our services include mowing, trimming, edging, blowing, hedge trimming, plant care, spraying, fertilizer, debris removal,
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Maui Lawn And Landscape LLC
415 Dairy Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Systems & Equipment
ROBY company is here to serve you.i do mowing, weats,take out dry leafs and also trimming..beauty of your property is in my hand.cant wait to make your property looks clean..
7.Ramirez Landscape & Nursery
PO Box 1285
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Mowers
Insured and Bonded. Affordable & Dependable. Residential and Commercial or Contracts. Free Estimates. Landscaping Maintenance, Gardeners, Weed Control, Landscaping, Landscaping Repair Tree Trimming, T
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.