1.Dr. Marco Elizondo, MD
403 E Main Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Elizaondo, Marco, MD
1038 Texas Yes Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3616 Agnes St
1628 Morgan Ave
Television & Radio StoresConsumer ElectronicsTelevision & Radio-Service & RepairStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers
Marco Electronics performed an in home repair to my LG 55 inch OLED TV. Gilbert the repair technician did a phenomenal job. He was able to diagnose the problem over the phone with nothing more than
5.Longoria Marco A
802 N Carancahua St
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Marco & Co Catering
521 S Staples St
CaterersBartending ServiceItalian RestaurantsMediterranean Restaurants
7.George Townsend & CompanyServing the Mathis, TX area
Sandblasting Equipment & SuppliesSand & GravelSwimming Pool Equipment & SuppliesAbrasives
Jason Mangham is no longer employed by our company. We are certain that you will be pleased with the service offered by all of our staff. Troy Campbell now handles our Order Desk.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.