Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
4608 Greenway Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryDental Equipment & SuppliesCosmetic Dentistry
I highly recommend Dr. Orr and the staff at Daily Denture. They were kind, patient and professional. I have several family members that have seen Dr. Orr and have been very satisfied.
16374 Hotchkiss Valley Rd E
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
I have had a fantastic experience with the staff at affordable dentures in London Tennessee:) From going in on my first visit for the consultation and x rays the office staff was very welcoming and ca
1436 Winfield Dunn Pkwy Ste 2
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Just got my new dentures and couldn't be happier. Friendly staff, prompt service and great prices. I highly recommend Daily Dentures.
4.Kimberly C Norman
734 W Lamar Alexander Pkwy
We have been patients of Dr. Norman and his staff since 1997. We have always felt at ease and enjoyed the care we have been given. We have had a couple of dental emergencies and were immediately worke
5.Crestview Dental Care
1850 Crest Rd
PeriodontistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryDentists
Dr. Goza is wonderful, very sensitive to my concerns. He put me at ease, the rest minutes I met him, like he was someone, I had known for years. The staff is very friendly and made me feel, right at h
6.Proffitt, William F
811 High St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Dr. Proffitt has practiced general family dentistry for local Maryville, Alcoa, Louisville and surrounding area residents for over 25 years. The friendly, efficient staff at Proffitt Dentistry welcome
7.Foothills Pediatric Dentistry
121 Parliament Dr
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
You may want to get second opinions on extensive work. He performed a "mini" root canal on child, and scalded the outside lip which developed a large ulcer, with application meant for the root, never
Spencer Ronald W
207 Southdowne Dr, Maryville, TN, 37801
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.