Call A Pro
Serving the Maryville area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
448 N Cedar Bluff Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialGarage Doors & OpenersLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
10% Off Senior Citizen and/or Military Personnel+2more
We were moving into a new house. We called and he was there in an hour. We needed every door done. So awesome he made them all the same key! No big bundle of keys for storm doors, garage, front a
4.Jim's Lock & Key
215 Valley Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Absolutely the BEST!! Fast response time, reasonable prices, great, friendly, professional service!! Would definitely recommend!!
5.Access UnlimitedServing the Maryville, TN area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! They were to me in no time. It was almost 10pm and raining yet the man never said a word about it he had my jeep unlocked in under 10 minutes! This is the only service I will
6.Larry's Locks & Key
6112 Creekhead Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
I would not trust anyone else for my locking needs. I have been a customer for almost 25 years.
608 Towhee Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
Called at 2 on a Sunday afternoon with my keys locked in the car in a convenient area (Hamilton Crossing), and the guy just said, "Wish I could help you, but we're all at lunch right now." Totally ind
Maryville 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.