Steve Merritt Electric
Serving the Maryville area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Danny Davis Electrical Contractors Inc
111 Everett Ave
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairCommunications ServicesComputer Cable & Wire Installation
I can't speak to their quality of work because I wasn't even able to even get a quote from them (which they said they would provide and then never got back with me). My experience was with Kurt and i
2.Morristown Utility SystemsServing the Maryville, TN area
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesTelecommunications ServicesTelephone Companies
never showed up to turn my cable internet on. scheduled to come out between 3-6pm. didn't even call to say they couldn't make it or reschedule. they are not reliable.
3.Comer Electric CompanyServing the Maryville, TN area
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceConstruction ConsultantsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Contact Us For More Information!
4.Gary Baker Electrical
207 Ruritan Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & RepairSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
A privately held company in Harriman, TN. it was established in 1983 and incorporated in Tennessee. Give us a call and we will be happy to help you!
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.BESCO/Broadway Electric Service Corporation
1800 N Central St
ElectriciansLab Equipment & SuppliesThermographersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Broadway Electric Service Corporation, also known as BESCO, is one of the largest electrical contractors in Tennessee. The company has a staff of more than 500 trained and certified in the United Stat
7.Steve Merritt Electric
7604 Karnes Rd
Steve Merritt Electric is the premier electrical contractor for Corryton and surrounding cities. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Give us a call today! Additional services include: Electrical
Call A Pro
Serving the Maryville area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.