1.East Tennessee Medical Group
710 Morganton Square Dr
Dr. Kuhl is a caring excellent doctor! Nerve conduction study was inexpensive compared to others in area. Pharmacy is a great plus.
2.East Tennessee Medical Group
200 Bmh Cancer Ctr
3.East Tennessee Medical Group
451 Bmh Physicians Office Bldg Office Bldg
Medical Service Organizations
4.East Tennessee Medical Group
266 Joule St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
My children see Dr. Ferguson. I have never had a doctor pay such close attention to them. He is awesome. My son had his leg lanced years ago and DR. Ferguson personally called to check on him, which i
5.East Tennessee Medical Group PC
318 S Hall Rd
Physician AssistantsMedical Clinics
6.East Tennessee Medical Group-Urology
425 William Blount Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.East Tennessee Dermatology Group
133 Associates Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.