Spencer Ronald W
207 Southdowne Dr, Maryville, TN, 37801
1.Blount Center for Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
310 Sanderson St
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesDentists
2.Simple DentalServing the Maryville, TN area
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Quailty care at affordable prices. Focusing on extractions, fillings and emergency services. Walk-in's welcome with SAME DAY TREATMENT.
3.Free Medical Clinic Of America
6209 Chapman Hwy
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
We have been going to Dr. Kim for about two years now. He has always done his best to help us. We get free blood work, and he writes prescriptions, all for FREE! Yes his bedside manner leaves a lot t
4.Tennova Pain Management Clinic
10820 Parkside Dr
Medical ClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Centers
5.Evans Mark D DDS and Holmes Leslie DMD
315 Lamar St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My daughter chipped her tooth and we were in search of a new dentist and decided to give Natural Smiles a try. The staff was very warm and welcoming. They explained everything in wonderful detail and
6.Kimberly C Norman
734 W Lamar Alexander Pkwy
We have been patients of Dr. Norman and his staff since 1997. We have always felt at ease and enjoyed the care we have been given. We have had a couple of dental emergencies and were immediately worke
7.Giacomini, Erin DMD
1401 Montvale Station Rd
I can trust Dr. Erin to Tell me the truth. I was told upfront that i needed a crown, Though i couldn't afford it she understood and was still able to help. Now im back on my feet and it may have
Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future