Ainsworth Electric Inc
3200 Dove Rd, Port Huron, MI, 48060
1.Shirkey Electric Co Inc
188 E 14th St
ElectriciansSigns-Maintenance & RepairElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.B&T Electric Inc.
5506 Gratiot Ave
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I am a single lady living in a small town. Some electrical problems began to show up in my older home. Not knowing what to do, I asked some friends if they knew of a dependable & honest Electrical
3.Ainsworth Electric Inc
3200 Dove Rd
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsBuilding ContractorsConstruction & Building Equipment
Visit our website
Richard Ainsworth established Ainsworth Electric in 1982. In 1984 Ainsworth Electric Inc. became incorporated. The company has been growing ever since. Ainsworth Electric takes pride on being one of t
ElectriciansFurnaces-HeatingElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Licensed for Commercial and Residential equipment Electric, Equipment Repair & Service in homes or businesses, Furnaces-Heating, winterization, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing along with Meter R
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Transformer Inspection Retrofill CoServing the Marysville, MI area
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment & SuppliesProfessional EngineersInspection Service
Transformer Inspection Retrofill is a company specializing in servicing, maintaining and installing high- and low-voltage distribution padmount, polemount and substation transformers
7.Stephenson Electric Co.
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Commercial, Industrial, CContracting and Service design and installation. Institutional, Commercial, Industrial.
Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc
Serving the Marysville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.