1.Aspen DentalServing the Martinsville, VA area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Please try reloading the page.
This is the best and nicest dentist I have ever had the pleasure to get to treat me. He is honest and affordable. He is not out to buy a island in the Bahamas or a new Porsche. I would highly recommend this guy to anyone!!
I first heard about Dr. Moore because I saw him on TV and in the paper. He was one of the few that did implants and a lot of my friends go to him as well. I've been going to Dr. Moore for about 3-4 years now.
The staff at Peyton Moore really look out for you, I don't think you could be any more comfortable at a dentist's office then when you are at Peyton Moore's office.
I really enjoy going to Dr. Moore's office for my checkups. Sharon is my hygienist and she has to be the best part about the visit. She is awesome.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.