1.Berkeley Medical Center
2500 Hospital Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
2.Dr. Terry Chambers
319-B Lutz Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors Referral & Information ServicePhysical Therapy ClinicsClinics
I love this office, I hurt my lower back hunting several years ago, when I fell form a tree stand. I was told I would always have lower back pian. It got so bad I could not work. I saw DR Chambers and
3.MedExpress Urgent Care
1355 Edwin Miller Blvd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
The front office assistants are professional and nice. They have the best doctors around! It's by far better than any other urgent cares around in and out in less than 45 mins!More Nearby Locations »
4.Center For Positive Aging
2000 Foundation Way Ste 2400
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Martinsburg Family Health Care
1000 Tavern Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsMedical CentersClinics
6.Veterans Health Administration
900 Winchester Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Novus Health Care
307 Medical Ct
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.