1.All Yard Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
Visit our website
2.M & L Engine
PumpsConstruction & Building EquipmentEngines-Diesel-Fuel Injection Parts & ServicePlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
We offer industrial engines such as: Isuzu Industrial, Isuzu Marine, General Motors, John Deere and Kohler Diesel, We also Natural Gas Engines. a wide variety of diesel generator sets and alternative
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.