Center for Comprehensive Counseling
2040 Raybrook St SE Ste 104, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546
1.Martin Area Resource Center
1445 10th St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsSocial Service Organizations
2.Christ Life Counseling
150 Ann St NW
Marriage & Family TherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalChurches & Places of Worship
They are excellent and help greatly! I would sincerely recommend them. The person I talk with was licensed and very professional.
3.Family Outreach Center
1939 Division Ave S
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersSocial Service Organizations
Family Outreach Center, founded in 1979, is a private and nonprofit agency. The agency offers social programs for the underserved and disenfranchised people. It provides counseling and support service
4.Bradford Health Services
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction Medicine
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford's addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and the
5.Interpretive Arts Counseling
148 N Riverview Dr
Counseling ServicesChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsPsychologists
6.Orthopaedic Associates of Muskegon PCServing the Martin, MI area
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineOccupational Therapists
I can't speak enough of the gratitude I feel forthe care I received at Orthopaedic Associates of Muskegon. Every question I had was answered quickly and simply.
7.New Hope Addiction Treatment
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersRehabilitation ServicesPsychological Referral & Information Service
I am Juliet swam from USA When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster DR ABAKA how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back,I read on how he help some get pregna
Drug Rehab & Alcohol Medical Detox
Serving the Martin area. Medical Detox CenterDrug Rehab Center
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.