Matt-Mark Service Co
Kansas City, MO, 64117
1.Hannah The Electrician
9218 Metcalf Ave Ste 179
ElectriciansInspection ServiceMeter RepairLighting Fixtures
I hired Hannah the Electrician to replace outdated can lights in the bedrooms of my home. They offered convenient scheduling, friendly and efficient technicians, and great follow up. I couldn't be hap
3407 Merriam Dr
Please contact us for more information.
3.Matt-Mark Service Co
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting Consultants & Designers
Visit our website
Please Visit Our Web Site Or Give Us A Call For More Information - Serving North of River - Residential - Commercial - Industrial - Providing Over 33 Years of Excellence And Dependability - Licensed a
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Donco Electric has been Kansas City's electrical problem solvers since its inception in 1986. We thrive on exceeding our customers' expectations. We have over 40 years of experience, on top of being l
5.Electrical Workers-Local 124-IBEW
301 E 103rd Ter
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility CompaniesBusiness & Trade Organizations
6.Edwards Electric LLC
1022 N Old Mill Rd
10% off any service.
Zack and Aaron are great! They installed a few dedicated circuits and troubleshooted a few lights. We were doing a remodel and the project had come to a stop because of the difficulty in finding an av
12425 W 92nd St
ElectriciansComputer Technical Assistance & Support ServicesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairUtility Companies
Founded in 1978, Teague Electric is one of the largest commercial, residential and industrial electrical contractors in Kansas. The company offers technology and developmental solutions to clients. It
Serving the Martin City area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.