1.Atlantic Cape Home Care
1028 Asbury Ave
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinicsEldercare-Home Health Services
South Jersey Home Care has been taking care of my mother since 2009 to the present day.\r \r Seeing your Mother age is difficult enough, but arranging for health care long distance is another challeng
42 Roosevelt Blvd
509 Route 9 South, Suite B5
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersMedical Imaging Services
4.Beasley's Point Family
618 Route US 9 N
Nurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPMedical Clinics
5.Pritz & Gray Eyecare
295 Route Us 9 S
OptometristsLaser Vision CorrectionOptometric ClinicsContact Lenses
Very condescending. Felt uncomfortable from the moment I walked in until the moment I walked out. I'm not a difficult person and I'm rather incredibly easy to please. I wish I had a different experien
6.Advanced Dental Concepts, PA
98 New Rd Ste 4
Advanced Dental Care for adults and children High end Cosmetic and General Dentistry at affordable prices. Implants, Root Canals, Wisdom Teeth, Invisalign, Lumineers, Check ups, Cleanings, Gum Surgery
7.Somers Point Dental
43 Bethel Rd
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
At Somers Point Dental, Dr. Glenn Prager and Dr. Todd Prager and their caring staff will give you a reason to smile with state-of-the-art dental care in our full service dental facility.From routine c
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.