Serving the Marmet area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Meadowbrook Acres Nursing Center
2149 Greenbrier St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
This site is designed and supported by an informal and nonprofit family of friends. We share one common goal:to encourage and enhance meaningful and enjoyable social activities adapted to the needs, i
2.Ravenswood Care Center/Virginia ManorServing the Marmet, WV area
Personal Care HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesPhysician AssistantsNurses
My father lived at the care center for many years before his death. He was well-cared for and loved by the staff. The food is excellent-- all home cooked, from scratch! The rooms are clean and beaut
3.Oak Ridge Center
1000 Association Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
5.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
7.Meadow Brook Assistance With Living.
5700 Camp Creek Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
We are an assisted living facility located in Julian, WV in a country setting. If you can't be at home, we're the next best place to home. We're small enough to make you feel at home but large enough
A Place For Mom
Serving the Marmet area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.